Friday 24 February 2017

A Blast From The Past


This is my B.C. Sampler resurrected from the unfinished basket of tops.  The top was completed in 2002ish.  It's been so long even Katja who designed it, wasn't sure of the date.  I had quilted several of these quilts for friends so I had put mine away for a later date. Finally, it is done.


Not only done, but on a bed.  The spare room was painted blue so this quilt fit in perfectly.


This is my first Northcott block from Alberta.  A Special thanks to Hayley for picking this one up for me.  It is from My Sewing Room in Calgary.  What is more perfect from Cowtown than a Cowboy hat?  Love it!

Till next time, have a great day!

Linking up with Finish it up Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Your BC sampler quilt is beautiful!! So glad you finished it and get to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, I just pulled mine out, it is March's UFO! But mine is still in pieces. I moved to AB in 2002, so it may even be 2001

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... you are amazing. A quilt from long ago and one so recently received. Both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had that UFO since a year after I learned how to quilt. I think my oldest is from 2005. Lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.my.goodness. This is so special! and wonderful! Is there any way to get a copy of this pattern?

    ReplyDelete