Friday 25 November 2016

More Cotton + Steel

The first quilt I want to show you is made from the Black and White Collaborative with a little bit of Sleep Tight thrown in.


Once again the women of Cotton + Steel have come up with some adorable prints.


This quilt is made from Wonderland by Rifle Paper Co for Cotton + Steel.  The pattern is inspired by the Bread and Butterflies quilt pattern that will be on their web site when the fabric is released in January.  Going from the picture in their pamphlet I made it my way.




I am almost caught up on my Moda Be My Neighbor blocks.  The top block is made from Sweetwater's Treehouse Club.  The middle block is made from Zen Chic's Flow and the bottom block is Gina Martin's Wing and Leaf.  One more to go and then I'm up to date and waiting for Monday's release of the next block.


I can no longer say I never win anything.  I won this sweet iron in a draw at Quilt Market.  I have had my eye on one for a while, but was a little reluctant to buy it.  The company is a Canadian Company out of Toronto with an interesting history of selling Dry Cleaning equipment.  They shipped the iron to me in time to finish up the last of my samples.  I am delighted with the iron's performance.  If you are in the market for a new iron, I highly recommend this model.  It is available at Cherry Tree Quilts in Summerland or Anderson's in Kamloops.

Linking up withFinish it up Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! A good iron is a must have! Sure see lots of eye candy there! You've been very busy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice win!!! I love the houses. That one design looks like it could be little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic win! congratulations! Love your house blocks. That is in my queue for next years quilts I want to make!

    ReplyDelete