Monday 29 September 2014

Cotton and Steel has arrived in Kamloops!

Woohoo!  Katja's Quilt Shoppe received the entire collection of Cotton and Steel on Friday. Now I get to show you what I've been playing with.



 I couldn't wait to help get the wrapping off the bolts, and cut a little to take home with me!



The horse linen is one of my favourites.  I used it to make this Bravo Bag that I know I will put to good use.  The back pocket is big enough for my iPad to fit in.  The front pocket has a little leash for attaching keys to.  Gone are the days of digging through my purse trying to find the keys.

I wasn't sure if I wanted a button on the back but….


I saw this button made by 2goodclaymates in Katja's shop, and I decided I had to have it.

Stay tuned this week for more projects made from Cotton and Steel!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so much fun. C+S is amazing fab. Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice of fabric for the bag. I need to buy a bit of the horse fabric for a stocking.
    I need to make one more for a special someone ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have plenty to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the horse fabric, and your bag is perfect. I think I will have to get that pattern. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete