Wednesday 25 June 2014

Cotton + Steel Day Three

Todays quilt is brought to you by team Wanda and Midge.


A great team and great friends.  Thanks you two!!!!!

And where did the pattern come from you ask.  Well, I just bought this fabulous new book!


John blogs at Quiltdad so pop on over and check him out.


I kept the quilting simple on this one so that the fabric could speak volumes.  There were a few light creams that I didn't include in this quilt, but the rest of the basics are here!

Two more days of Cotton + Steel to go, see you tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! Love this one and that quilting gives great texture. It has me thinking.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been contemplating buying that book! I love his style. Great job too, quilt looks great!!

    ReplyDelete