Monday 21 October 2013

Laundry Basket Seasonal Silhouettes

This past weekend I was away on retreat and manage to get a couple more of the Seasonal Silhouettes done.




The July block has to be my favourite so far.  The Cowboy boot and the Canadian Flag, perfect!


The March block is beautiful as well.  A watering can full of flowers, who wouldn't love it?  This makes six blocks done, six more to go.

I am on serious countdown to Fall Market in Houston.  Two more sleeps and I'm on the plane. Woohoo!

10 comments:

  1. Love the cowboy boot and poppies - now minus the flag, it could hang on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they lovely! Oh, man gotta quit looking at all these quilts - however am I going to get to them all?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blocks! Oh have a fun trip!!! cant wait to see the treasures you find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both lovely . Enjoy the next six and have fun at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, as all your projects are.
    Have a great time in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, my comments have been sorted out. I think these seasonal projects look great, and you already have half of them done. Have fun in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your blocks. Are you from Calgary, by any chance? That's what I always connect boots and cowboys with in Canada!

    ReplyDelete