Friday 15 March 2013

And the winner is........

Judy Cooper of Judy Cooper Textile Images.  The hoffman bali pop will be winging it's way to her house shortly.  You can check out Judy's wonderful blog here.  Her fabric embellishing is stunning.



This little beauty is an example of her work.  Wonderful!!!!!!!!!



And just to show you that I haven't spent the whole week blog hopping, here are four more little 4 1/2" squares.  These are supposed to be part of a small wallhanging, but the plan has changed.  I've decided I need a lot more of these little blocks, to be part of a sampler quilt I'm planning.  I had better get busy.

I am looking forward to a wonderful spring weekend here in Kamloops!  Hope you have a great weekend wherever you are.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Judy - and wow her work is stunning. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blocks - especially the star in the bottom right.... I cannot wait to see your sampler - I am drawn to the star blocks because I think that will be my next quilt... well after the mystery is finished... I must stop with the quilt tops and get one finished all the way through! Thanks for hosting a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome squares.Small pieces. We are in the throws of getting snow. Have about 5 inches. Thankfully it isnt blowing around. I know springs in Kamloops are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4.5 inches! How tiny! Sew cute, too! Have fun stitching!

    ReplyDelete