Thursday 22 November 2012

A Little Cuzco


I am currently playing with a little "Cuzco" by Kate Spain.  I have the quilt top finished and have spent most of this evening marking some reference lines with my water erasable pen.  On a darker fabric I would use chalk however with white I don't have a lot of choices but to use the pen.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that it washes out okay!

It is Thursday, so here is my latest hexagon.


Have a great weekend everyone and a special "Happy Thanksgiving" to my American friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Cuzco line and can't wait to see what you made! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been pondering the erasable marker issue. I have bought countless number, different brands only to take them out of the package to find that they are dried up before i have even used them. grrrrr! So wondering what brand you use?
    Oh and love the latest hexie!

    ReplyDelete