Monday 19 March 2012

Farmer's Wife takes on Lillooet

This week my blocks # 25 & 26 hitch hiked their way to Lillooet.  To bad it was a windy blustery day, so the pictures didn't show the true beauty of the area.



Lillooet is about a two hour drive east of Kamloops.  It is surrounded by beautiful mountains, the Fraser river and wonderful grasslands.  Doug was there working and agreed to take the blocks along.  My first visit to Lillooet was for a BMX race with my oldest son about twenty years ago.  My favourite visit was to check out a very large collection of antique toy sewing machines.  You never quite know what you will find there!

Now for a little glimpse of what I'm working on.  Katja's was finally was able to order in the Uneven Nine-Patch ruler by the wonderful people at E-Z.  I've been playing with it and will show you what I've been up to as soon as it is finished.

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are certainly having fun. I would have been car sick : 0 )
    So looking forward to your "curvy" quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! I see them! Those happy blocks getting to go on an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Lillooet move? I thought it was west of here.

    ReplyDelete